Hi all and welcome to Thursday where we look at the additional content such as maps, stats, plots, hooks, and generally anything in between that makes the adventure that little bit more adventure-y.
Tonight I wanted to make it a shorter night so I will post one half of tomorrows Fight-Night encounter as a sampler as this week is pretty straight forward. So lets roll into it!
Shadow Stitched Skin
Shadow stitched skin (5e Template)
Shadow Stitched Skin
Shadow stitched Skins, or “The Fell ones” as they have been called are a terrifying sight to see. Generally taking the form of animals, children or sometimes humanoids these creatures appear to be normal at first but when they move in for the kill they move with a sickly fast puppetry that betrays the creature controlling the Fell ones body. Occasionally a particularly strong stitched one will appear where the process of their creation was orchestrated by a group, rather than the individual – these are generally a creature that was full of life or had a strong connection to the powers that governed, created and controlled life force.
Prerequisite: Any aberration, beast, dragon, fey, giant, humanoid or monstrosity
- AC. -2 from base creature, accounting for their modified Dexterity score.
- HP. 1 Dice lower than base creature, accounting for their modified Constitution score.
- The Shadow Stitched Skin’s Strength score is decreased by 6 (to a minimum of 6),
- its Constitution and Dexterity score is decreased by 2 (to a Minimum of 8),
- and its Intelligence, Wisdom, and Charisma scores become 13, 8, and 5, respectively (unless the base creature’s Intelligence, Wisdom, and Charisma scores are lower).
Senses. The Shadow Stitched Skin gains darkvision out to a range of 60 feet, unless the base creature had superior darkvision.
Damage Immunities. The Shadow Stitched Skin is immune to poison damage.
Damage Resistance. The Shadow Stitched Skin is resistant to bludgeoning, piercing, and slashing from nonmagical weapons
Damage Vulnerability. The The Shadow Stitched Skin is vulnerable to Radiant damage
Condition Immunities. The Shadow Stitched Skin is immune to the poisoned condition.
Saving Throws. The Shadow Stitched Skin loses all saving throw proficiencies.
Speed. The Shadow Stitched Skin’s speed is decreased by 5 feet.
Languages. The Shadow Stitched Skin understands common, but can’t speak.
Skills. The Shadow Stitched Skin loses all its skill proficiencies.
Alignment. The Shadow Stitched Skin’s alignment changes to neutral evil.
- Hunger for life. While in dim light or darkness, the Shadow Stitched Skin can take the Dash action as a bonus action.
- Sunlight Weakness: While in sunlight, the Shadow Stitched Skin has disadvantage on attack rolls. It also becomes vulnerable to non-magical weapons as if exposed to radiant energy.
Other Traits. The Shadow Stitched Skin loses any trait, such as Amphibious, that assumes a living physiology. The Shadow Stitched Skin cannot cast spells and loses all spell slots. At the GM’s discretion, traits that would be harmful to undead no longer affect undead.
Undead Nature. A Shadow Stitched Skin doesn’t require air, food, drink, or sleep.
Thanks for joining tonight and taking some time out of your busy days, I hope the Shadow stitched skin gives a good prelude to what’s coming tomorrow.
Don’t forget to come back tomorrow for the next part of this write up and also don’t forget that if you’d like to submit a single word for the weekend challenge feel free to do so! Otherwise it may be a nice easy going weekend for me!
Oh, and as always, don’t forget to roll with advantage,
The Brazen Wolfe
You must log in to post a comment.